How to make your paper airplane work like a boomerang. Paper plane king
Welcome to the BOOMERANG Paper Airplane Channel. VIDEO tutorial to create a paper plane that can fly far, fly fast and especially be able to return to the starting place. Imagine you are playing Boomerang. In this origami paper folding tutorial, The interesting thing will be at the end of the video. I show you step by step instructions on how to make a paper airplane back.
► INTRODUCTION ABOUT NEW PLATES:
• DIFFICULTY: Easy
• MATERIAL: Letter size 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 [80 g/m²]. For some origami you need to use the Origami Paper [Square Paper] that I pinned above described.
► HOW TO WORK:
• Hold the paper steady and flat and gently press the crease.
• Make sure that all edges are aligned or parallel to each other.
• Follow instructions slowly.
• Watch HD or 4k video if the picture is blurry and pause if needed.
► PRACTICE INSTRUCTIONS:
Most models will fly successfully if it is held and thrown between 20° and 30° from vertical. However, each aircraft will require special throwing techniques. Please follow the video instructions for more information.
► FLIGHT CONDITIONS:
Remember that paper airplanes are made of paper and should be used in weather conditions with no rain and NO wind. I emphasize that because the plane folding paper is very light in weight, it will greatly affect the flight path of each model.
》 Models of BOOMERANG KING:
🔰 Most viewed aircraft model »
🔰 Boomerang SUPER Paper Plane»
🔰 Boomerang KING »
🔰 The longest flying paper plane »
🔰 Mini paper airplane»
1. DO NOT reuse my paper airplane tutorial videos.
2. Most of the paper planes in my tutorials are original. If I’m inspired by someone, I’ll mention that person in my video description. Also, please contact me (with valid proof) if you believe any of my designs have been invented by someone else. I will give credit to the inventor of origami.
► TERMINAL USE:
Note that All content (Except music) on the video is copyright of Mixer Origami (me). For commercial use, please contact me.
∘ Origami Mixer Channel:
∘ Email: [email protected]
► COPYRIGHT © Mixer Origami.